Sorry, can I squeeze through?
Sorry, I didn’t hear you.
Sorry, can you repeat that?
Sorry, I had no idea.
Sorry, I’m rambling.
Sorry, I’m just really sensitive.
The thing is most of the sorry’s we say are unnecessary and can actually lower our self-esteem, justify other’s poor actions and turn us into a complete pushovers. Not cool.
In this month’s #warriorchallenge we are going to bring our awareness to when we use this word in our daily communications and focus on replacing unnecessary sorry’s with more uplifting phrases. Tune into this short show to learn more.
Share your progress and connect with the Recovery Warrior community by using the hashtag #warriorchallenge.
What You’ll Learn
- What happens when you say sorry excessively
- Why you want to have self-awareness to your speech patterns
- What you can say instead of sorry
- How to become more assertive
For Your Journey
- 2016 Warrior Workbook Calendar Combo (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 10% off your order!)
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye