The objective of this month’s challenge is to set three “tiny habits” that you can work on throughout the month that will help you achieve larger goals in time. Listen in to learn more about how to participate in this challenge and why it is best to start small and start somewhere.
We are back it with the second #WarriorChallenge, a monthly challenge that is designed to help you strengthen your recovery muscles. Join me and warriors around the world as we understand the inner workings of motivation and try to build long-lasting habits. This month’s challenge is for all you who have set a goal to find that weeks later you have abandoned it.
Get Ready for 2016!
Grab Your Recovery Warrior Calendar
What You’ll Learn
- How you can participate in the #WarriorChallenge
- How motivation works
- Why New Year’s Resolutions fail
- What are “tiny habits” and how do they help you achieve long-lasting habits
For Your Journey
- 2016 Warrior Workbook Calendar Combo (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 10% off your order!)
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- Image Source