Earlier this month I wrote an article about the Happiness Equation and wanted to dive into this topic further on The Recovery Warrior Show. In this solo round, I talk about the mathematical equation researchers from the University College London found about happiness, what other equation single-handedly changed the way I viewed emotional states and much more. I also officially announce our Patreon campaign, a great way for you to show your support for the show.
For Your Journey
- Mathematical equation researchers from the University College London derived to predict happiness
- Perceived reality, why perception and reality don’t always match up
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye