What You’ll Learn From My Interview with Nancy Staycer
- The two common styles that people use to connect to others that are largely ineffective
- Why we often come up short when comparing ourselves to others
- How the values of the 12 step model can be used in recovery
- The power of accountability and connection in overcoming addiction
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Favorite Recovery Resource of Nancy Staycer
- AA Big Book
Advice to Former Self
It’s going to be okay. You are always going to be loved and taken care of. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
Sharing on Facebook more about me being adopted and where I came from. I’m feeling safe and really in touch with where I came from and that hasn’t always been the case, so this was a really big step for me.
Definition of Recovery According to Nancy Staycer
For Your Journey
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye