What You’ll Learn:
- What it means to find your voice.
- How you can connect to your voice and ways therapy can help.
- What is the difference between finding your voice and giving yourself permission to use it.
- Why we care what other people think and how it affects us.
- What to do with other people’s fears and insecurities that enter your space.
For Your Journey
- Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling by Anita Johnston, Ph.D.
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Dan Siegel, M.D.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Guided Meditations on Recovery Warriors
- Fall into Recovery Benefit Concert (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 30% off gold and platinum tickets!)
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with Michele