What You’ll Learn:
- What were the two most important pieces of McKinley’s recovery process.
- When and how to share that you are struggling with an eating disorder to friends and family.
- How music can help in the recovery process (BONUS: McKinley plays her song “Love is Worth Fighting” For live!).
- What an eating disorder prevented her from having in life.
- Why recovery is not a linear path.
For Your Journey
- Fall into Recovery Benefit Concert (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 30% off gold and platinum tickets!)
- Low Low Low by Heartless Bastards
- Desert Song by Hillsong United
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with McKinley