Madelyn Moon spent the last several years training for fitness competitions and modeling photo shoots, only to come to the conclusion that obsessing over food and her body was taking her further away from her passion, not closer. Today, host of the Mind Body Musings Podcast and Life Coach Maddy Moon teaches other women and men how to take control of their relationship with food while enjoying every minute of their newfound freedom. Tune in to see what you will learn.
Some questions I ask:
- What led you to get into the fitness industry and what was it like?
- What was the turning point that led you to stop training for fitness competitions?
- When you were obsessed with building a “perfect body”, did you find other areas of your life suffered?
- How have you been able to bring self-compassion into your life?
- How were you able to stop exercising compulsively?
- Do you think that your obsession with food and body was a distraction from deeper seeded fears?
For Your Journey
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye