What does it mean to get out of your head and into your heart? In the latest episode of The Recovery Warrior Show therapist, dating coach and matchmaker, Lauren Korshak, MFT discusses the very process. We all want to connect and partner with that special someone we can share our lives with and in this show you are sure to pick up some gems on how to make this happen mindfully.
What You’ll Learn
- What is mindful dating and how to start
- How to identify the three different attachment styles and why it’s important to know yours
- Why people want what they can’t have
- When vulnerability is not healthy in relationships
- The difference between the inner masculine and inner feminine
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. ~The Little Prince
Favorite Recovery Resource
- Recovery Warriors
- Within: A Spiritual Awakening to Love and Weight Loss by Habib Sadeghi
Having the courage and compassion to get up and performed a 3 minute solo in front of her singing class.
Definition of Recovery
Rediscovering, reclaiming, and bringing love and compassion to all the lost parts of yourself and soul.
For Your Journey
- Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Estes, PhD
- Reconnect: A Retreat For Men (January 2017, Half Moon Bay, CA)
- Find professional help through Recovery Warriors Help Finder
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with Lauren