What does it take to become a Recovery Warrior? It really doesn’t take much. Just the willingness to incorporate four values into your life. In this show, I discuss what these four values are, how they helped me build a strong-lasting recovery, and how they continue to shape my career and life today. Tune in to determine if you are (or aren’t) living to your full warrior potential.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why this TED talk by Brené Brown will change the way you look at your recovery.
- The four values you need to incorporate into your life to have a strong recovery.
- What is the definition of a recovery warrior.
- The difference between fearlessness and courage.
For Your Journey
- Fall into Recovery Benefit Concert (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 30% off gold and platinum tickets!)
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with Recovery Warriors