What You’ll Learn:
- What habits Abby needed to break in order to stop binge eating and how she did it.
- How you can gain a better understanding of why you engage in unwanted habits.
- What do rewards have to do with bad habits.
- What is easier: breaking habits or forming new ones.
For Your Journey
- Fall into Recovery Benefit Concert (Use discount code WARRIOR to receive 30% off gold and platinum tickets!)
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle by Michelle May
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits TED Talk
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with Abby