Well hello there Recovery Warriors! This is a special edition of The Recovery Warrior Show. I am turning 30 years old this Wednesday and I decided to do my first solo podcast. I spent the last week out at sea, which always tends to be a very introspective time for me and I came up with a list of 30 lessons I have learned in 30 years that I really wanted to share with you.
Mega Birthday Wish…
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or an iPod Touch can you PLEASE leave a rating or review for the Rise Up + Recover app? It would mean the world to me. I explain more of WHY in the show as well as give all you Android user’s something to look forward to.
For Your Journey
- Podcast that talks about expectations and our emotional state- SPI 070: The Brain, The Equation of Emotion and How You Feel
- Progress Not Perfection with Alen Standish
- 8 Benefits of Smiling on Your Health, Wellbeing, and Relationships
- Check out this beautiful song “Smile” by Margottéa
- How to Start a Gratitude Practice to Change Your Life
- Life Without ED: How One Woman Declared Independence from Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too by Jenni Schaefer
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Rise Up + Recover app in iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye